Choosing the Best Speed Sensor For Zwift is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors to consider including what type of Speed Sensor For Zwift you want, what features you need, and how durable it will be. We’ve done all the hard work for you by researching the most popular Speed Sensor For Zwift available in the market today.This article will provide a buying guide that will help to choose one much easier.In our buying guide, we provided different information about what you need to know about Best Speed Sensor For Zwift. Go through the buying guide section carefully to know what should be considered before buying the Best Speed Sensor For Zwift.
Comparison Table – Best Speed Sensor For Zwift
We have compiled a list of the Best Speed Sensor For Zwift below for your quick reference. If you want to learn more detail, just check their reviews below. At the end of this article, you will also get a comprehensive buyer’s guide that will help you further.
|1||moofit Bike Speed Sensor||9.6||View on Amazon|
|2||CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor， 2 in 1 Bluetooth ANT+ Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor， Bike Speed Sensor Compatible with Cycling Computer CooSporide||9.4||View on Amazon|
|3||Wahoo RPM Speed and Cadence sensor for iPhone||9.2||View on Amazon|
|4||Wahoo Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor||9.2||View on Amazon|
|5||XOSS X1 Bike Speed and Cadence Sensor Speedometer Bicycle ANT+ Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Cycle Computer (2 Pack)||9||View on Amazon|
|6||CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor||8.8||View on Amazon|
|7||MOOFIT Speed and Cadence Sensor||8.8||View on Amazon|
|8||XOSS X1 Speed Cadence Sensor Wireless Bike Speedometer Power Meter Bike Trainer Bike Computer Use Indoor Outdoor Bike Use Zwift Peleton OpenRider- 1 Pack||8.8||View on Amazon|
|9||iGPSPORT Bike Speed Sensor for iPhone Android Bike Computer SmartWatch Compatible with ANT+ and Bluebooth||8.8||View on Amazon|
|10||Garmin 010-12843-00 Speed Sensor 2||8.4||View on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- moofit Bike Speed Sensor, Bluetooth/ANT+ Cycling Speed Sensor for Wahoo/Zwift/Peloton/Rouvy/Cyclemeter...
- CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor， 2 in 1 Bluetooth ANT+ Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor， Bike Speed...
- Wahoo RPM Speed and Cadence sensor for iPhone, Android and Bike Computers
- Wahoo Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth / ANT+
- XOSS X1 Bike Speed and Cadence Sensor Speedometer Bicycle ANT+ Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Cycle Computer...
- CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor, Bluetooth ANT+ Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor, Wireless RPM...
- MOOFIT Speed and Cadence Sensor, Bluetooth /ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Cycling Speed Sensor for...
- XOSS X1 Speed Cadence Sensor Wireless Bike Speedometer Power Meter Bike Trainer Bike Computer Use Indoor...
- iGPSPORT Bike Speed Sensor for iPhone Android Bike Computer SmartWatch Compatible with ANT+ and Bluebooth...
- Garmin 010-12843-00 Speed Sensor 2, Bike Sensor to Monitor Speed, Black
1. moofit Bike Speed Sensor
- 0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY -Connect the speed sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- BIKE SPEED SENSOR -Tracking the speed data in real-time on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL -NO magnets needed, the ant+ speed sensor attaches to your bike’s wheel hub.
- IP67 WATERPROOF -You can cycling with the Bluetooth speed sensor even on rainy days, enjoy your cycling every day in all weather.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE -The bike speed sensor campatible with most of mainstream fitness APPs, such as Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, E-lite HRV, Uhr, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, etc.
2. CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor， 2 in 1 Bluetooth ANT+ Wireless RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor， Bike Speed Sensor Compatible with Cycling Computer CooSporide
- Cadence and Speed Sensor – Accurately tracks real-time cycling speed, cadence and distance which can be paired with your favorite cycling app and bike computers.
- Bluetooth & Ant+ Connectivity – Both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones, tablets, sports watches and bike computers.
- Powerful Compatibility – This bike speed and cadence sensor will fit with most bikes and frame sizes.
- 3rd Party Apps Compatible – Capture critical cycling data in 3rd party apps like Runtastic Pro, Zwift, UA Run, Openrider, Endomondo, MapMyRide and more.
- IP67 waterproof, small with a low drag profile, and comes with several of rubber bands and zip tie mounts.
- Reminder – If the cadence sensor is missing, please recheck whether it is attracted to the magnet.
3. Wahoo RPM Speed and Cadence sensor for iPhone
- Track and capture real-time cycling speed and cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS.
- Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more.
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava.
- Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton (iOS only), Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap.
4. Wahoo Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor
- Track and capture real-time speed, cadence and distance on your iPhone, Android, and bike computer.
- Connects wirelessly via Bluetooth 4.
- Works with Zwift and TrainerRoad! Capture cadence on your favorite indoor cycling platform, No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device.
- Also works with the free Wahoo Fitness app, Strava, RideWithGPS, MapMyRide, Cyclemeter, and more!.
- Lightweight and easy to install, comes with both rubber band and zip tie mounts.
5. XOSS X1 Bike Speed and Cadence Sensor Speedometer Bicycle ANT+ Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Cycle Computer (2 Pack)
- WARNING】Before purchasing, please read the product description carefully and confirm whether the XOSS cadence sensor (speedometer) is compatible with your device or mobile APP.
- DUAL MODE OF SPEED AND CADENCE】Just switch mode between speed or cadence by reinstalling the battery.
- SUPPORT ANT+ & BLUETOOTH 4.
- SUPPORTS DUAL PROTOCOL CONNECTION】A sensor can connect with mobile APP and Ant+ devices and record data at the same time.
- IP67,400HRS BATTERY LIFE, 10g, EASY TO INSTALL】No matter the weather, long battery life, light weight, they mean happier riding.
6. CooSpo Cadence and Speed Sensor
- RPM Cycling Sensor – Tracking and provide real-time cycling cadence or speed data on your bike computer or smartphone apps with CooSpo bike RPM cycling sensor.
- Cadence or Speed Sensor – Switch the battery, it will switch between rpm cadence and speed mode.
- Bluetooth & ANT+ Compatible – Compatible with wireless Bluetooth and ANT+ dual mode technology, it allows you to connect and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers in the same time.
- App Compatible & Battery Life – Work with popular training app including Zwift, Rouvy, RidewithGPS, Peloton, Openrider, TrainerRoad CooSporide, CR2032 battery lasts up to 500 hours.
- Best Design and Support – Total weight is 9.
7. MOOFIT Speed and Cadence Sensor
- 0 & ANT + TECHNOLOGY – Connect the speed and cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
- REAL-TIME DATA – Tracking cadence /speed data in real-time on your bike computer, smartwatch, and smartphone with compatible training apps.
- EASY TO INSTALL – NO magnets needed, the cadence sensor attaches to the left crank of your bike, the speed sensor attaches to the wheel hub.
- WIDELY COMPATIBLE – The moofit speed and cadence sensor compatible with most of the mainstream fitness APPs, such as Zwift, OpenRider, E-lite HRV, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Rouvy, etc.
- ATTENTION: You can’t pair the two sensors with the Wahoo app at the same time, because Wahoo makes the brand connection restrictions, you can only pair one sensor one time, except for Wahoo itself brand sensors.
8. XOSS X1 Speed Cadence Sensor Wireless Bike Speedometer Power Meter Bike Trainer Bike Computer Use Indoor Outdoor Bike Use Zwift Peleton OpenRider- 1 Pack
- Note】Single speed cadence sensor can switch between speed and cadence mode, presenting one data at a time.
- Dual mode of speed and cadence】You can switch the mode between speed or cadence by simply reinstalling the battery.
- Support ANT+ & BLUETOOTH 4.
- Powerful XOSS APP Support】XOSS cadence sensor are supported by the powerful XOSS APP with accurate data and are also compatible with most fitness APP.
- Waterproof and light, easy to install】IP67 level waterproof,you can ride when rain day.
9. iGPSPORT Bike Speed Sensor for iPhone Android Bike Computer SmartWatch Compatible with ANT+ and Bluebooth
- Speed sensor.
- Easy to install, maintain and move between bikes – no magnets.
- ANT+ and Bluetooth: Compatible with any ANT+ equipment such as Garmin,Bryton,Polar,Wahoo,iGPSPORT bike computer and more.
- Compatible with most of mainstream training APP (via Bluetooth) ,such as Wahoo fitness,iGPSPORT,Zwift,Runtastic Road Bike and many more.
- Long battery life: Normal use for a year(one hour per day)
10. Garmin 010-12843-00 Speed Sensor 2
- The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel.
- Once set up, you’ll get accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
- Ant+ connectivity and Bluetooth Low energy technology Let you sync to Garmin Connect and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors.
- The odometer feature tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance.